In order to learn from the German experience of organization of ambulant and stationary medical care in Germany, the INTAMT Academy conducts from 13 to 18 May 2019 in Düsseldorf and other cities of North Rhine-Westphalia a professional development programme for mediacl doctors on organization of emergency department, intensive care units and optimisatoipn of patient flows in multidisciplinary hospitals.
During that time the participants will:
- learn organization of the health care system in Germany and its funding;
- learn organization of the primary health care system (PHC);
- learn organization of emergency medical care;
- learn organization of the work of the intensive care units and intensive care;
- learn organization of the TRIAGE primary patient assessment system;
- visit various departments of University and multidisciplinary hospitals (emergency departments and resuscitation departments, stroke unit and emergency cardiac care departments.