Innovative project development and implementation is the area of our business activity that has been developing most dynamically. In a majority of projects INTAMT Academy takes on the role of a coordinator/project leader.
The projects we implement are focused on the following subjects:
- Design of new educational courses addressing technological challenges;
- Implementation of innovative teaching and learning solutions in educational institutions;
- Exploring current trends in educational development;
- Marketing studies of best practices in the social sector;
- Organizing networking events promoting cooperation between NGOs.
While implementing projects, INTAMT Academy accomplishes the following tasks:
- Project draft design and its validation;
- Filing paperwork for project financing;
- Development of procedures;
- Selection of partners for project implementation in a project consortium;
- Statement of work development, creating project schedule and determining financing plan;
- Development of separate project stages in accordance with the statement of work;
- Coordination of efforts between participants of the project consortium;
- Organization of implementation of the project outcomes;
- Submitting final reports to customers and funding organizations.