Continuous professional development and further training
Our continuing professional development activities (seminars, study tours, workshops etc.) are aimed at exploring best international practices in education, science, technology, economics and governance. During the events participants visit leading educational and research institutions, companies and manufacturing enterprises, public authorities and non-governmental organizations, where they learn from first-hand experience how those organizations operate, familiarize themselves with and learn about technologies and equipment they employ, their product range and their accomplishments in organization, methodology and production. On a regular basis INTAMT Academy develops and offers new educational services and programs covering current trends in science, education and technology to prospective clients.
While organizing and implementing educational events INTAMT Academy pays special attention to the following tasks:
- Development of topics for the events
- Selection of foreign partners for project implementation
- Development of event programs and their coordination with customers and partner companies
- Executing the event in line with the program schedule
- Providing interpreter services for events’ participants
- Providing participants with handout materials and information packages
- Providing visa support, travel insurance, tickets, accommodation, transportation, meals and social programs for participants.