DISEMEX – Disability Employment Expert
Analyzing best practices in accommodation of people with disabilities into the primary labour market.
Employment of disabled persons is a crucial factor facilitating their social integration. German Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (BiBB) has commissioned INTAMT Academy to launch a multinational project to explore and analyze best European practices in this field. The project DISEMEX is co-funded by the European commission (ERASMUS+ project) and is implemented by the project consortium consisting of experts from seven EU countries and Turkey (Bulgaria, Germany, Italy, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Turkey and the UK). The aim of our project is to conduct a survey of good practices focused on facilitating the integration of people with disabilities in each country as well as to organize exchange visits for the participating experts. As a project coordinator INTAMT Academy will be providing a final report based on the results of the project.
- Bulgaria: Bulgarian Development Agency
- Italy: Centro Internazionale Per La Dell`educazione E Lo Sviluppo Associazione (CEIPES)
- Poland: 36,6 Competence Centre
- Romania: Asociatia Centrul European pentru Integrare Socioprofesionala (ACTA)
- Slovenia: OZARA storitveno in invalidsko podjetje d.o.o.
- Turkey: Izmir Covernorship – EU and Foreign Relations Bureau; Engelsiz Toplum Olusturma Dernegi (ETOD)
- Scotland – 36,6 Competence Centre (Scotland).
The project started on September 1, 2018 and will be completed on February 29, 2020.
The DISEMEX Project is co-funded by the ERASMUS+ programme of the European Union.