DISEMEX – Disability Employment Expert
Analysing best practices in accommodation of people with disabilities into the primary labour market.
The employment of people with disabilities is a key factor in their participation in society. Together with a consortium of nine partners from different European countries, INTAMT successfully applied for the implementation of the DISEMEX (Disability Employment Expert) project in the ERASMUS+ funding round 2018. The aim of the project is to collect and analyse best practices in the field of labour market integration of people with disabilities in Europe.
- Bulgarien Development Agency(Bulgaria)
- Centro Internazionale Per La Dell’educatione e Lo Sviluppo Associazione (CEIPES) (Italy)
- 36, 6 Competence Centre (Poland)
- OZARA storitveno in invalidsko podjetje d.o.o (Slovenia)
- Izmir Governorship- EU and Foreign Relations Bureau und Engelsiz Toplum Olusturma Dernegi (ETOD) (Turkey)
- 36,6 Competence Centre Scotland (Great Britain).
Here you can find more information about the project.